Development & Rezoning

For all forms pertaining to development, variance, temporary use permits and rezoning please consult the CivicWeb document library.

Owners of RS1-zoned properties who wish to make their properties available for short term nightly rentals will be required to apply for a Temporary Use Permit.

Application packages can be picked up at the Municipal Office Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. or online.

Application costs: $1500

Please contact the Municipal Office with any questions you may have at 250-578-2020.